Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

quinta-feira, junho 01, 2006

E COMO HOJE É O VOSSO DIA....


Aqui fica mais um miminho da Mamã...

Alterei um bocadicho esta música só para vocês.. (espero que os Reamon e perdoem..)

Tell me if you got a problem
Tell me if it's in your way
Tell me if there's something bothering you
Tell me what should I say
You know I'd do Almost anything
You know I'd change the world
You know I'd do Almost anything for you my little ones
Tell me if you got a problem
Tell me now what's inside
Show me if you broke your heartstrings
You know i`ll be always by your side
You know I'd do Almost anything
You know I'd paint the sky
You know I 'd do Almost anything for you my guiding lights
Cause you're my Stars shining on me now
A love from worlds apart
I need for you,
You are my shining stars, my stars
A love from worlds apart I need for you,
You are my shining stars ..
Once upon a time i was preagnant
Once upon a time two boys
The moment you arrived into my life
You turned it into a perfect world
You know I'd do Almost anything for you my guiding lights
You know I'd do Almost everything to keep you in my life
Cause you're my Stars .. shining on me now
A love from worlds apart I need for you,
You are my shining star, my stars
A love from worlds apart I need for you,
You`re both my shining stars !!

Jocas da mamã

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Para entenderem estas letrinhas talvez demore mais algum tempo...mas vão ficar tão radiantes quando as entenderem...já viram a sorte que tem em ter uma mamã assim???

Parabéns borrachinhos por terem a sorte de ter uma mamã como a vossa!

Guida